a d v e r t i s e m e n t
a d v e r t i s e m e n t
Cinephiles, speak up. If you know which real serial killer inspired characters like Hannibal Lecter, step forward! This movie quiz will squeeze your memory capacity like no other. Average score so far: 10/15.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- This biology test will blow your mind with some weird facts. Average score? Horrible. And I’m not even sorry
- Do you dare to give this movie trivia a shot? Really, without cheating? Average score: 8/15
- How much do you really know about animals? These fascinating facts about the living world can be mind-blowing
Cinephiles, speak up. This movie quiz will squeeze your memory capacity like no other
Which was the first film in the US to feature a toilet flushing?
- Billy Wilder’s “Ace in the Hole”
- Alfred Hitchcock’s “Psycho”
- Robert Aldrich’s “What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?”
- Stanley Kramer’s “It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World”
Who was the director of the 1980 horror film “The Shining”?
- Steven Spielberg
- Christopher Nolan
- Brian De Palma
- Stanley Kubrick
One of these computer animated movies was almost deleted by accident and lost forever. Which one?
- “Toy Story 2”
- “Monsters, Inc.”
- “A Bug’s Life”
Paul Schrader wrote the script of a very successful seventies film in just two weeks. What movie?
- “Dog Day Afternoon”
- “Love Story”
- “Deep End”
- “Taxi Driver”
“You’re gonna need a bigger boat”. What movie featured this famous line?
- “Apocalypse Now”
- “Escape from Alcatraz”
What real life serial killer inspired famous film characters like Hannibal Lecter, Norman Bates and Leatherface?
- John Wayne Gacy
- Ted Bundy
- Ed Gein
- David Berkowitz
Before Anthony Hopkins, the role of Hannibal Lecter was intended for another actor, who refused. Who was he?
- Gene Hackman
- Sean Penn
- Robert De Niro
- Russell Crowe
What film was so successful at the box office that scored a return on investment of… 19,758 percent?
- “The Gallows”
- “Paranormal Activity”
Oscar winners have never been announced prior to the Hollywood ceremony in history.
“This is my least vulnerable spot”. Who said this famous line and in what movie?
- Brandon Shaw in “Rope” (1948)
- Captain Renault in “Casablanca” (1942)
- Mortimer Brewster in “Arsenic and Old Lace” (1944)
- Mildred Pierce in the homonymous film (1945)
William Randolph Hearst media empire conspired to stop the release of what 1941 film?
- “Sullivan’s Travels”
- “To Have and Have Not”
- “All the King’s Men”
- “Citizen Kane”
What was the occupation of actor Reginald VelJohnson’s character in the film “Die Hard”?
- Social worker
Which film received Golden Raspberry Award as the worst movie in 2018?
- “Ghost in the Shell”
- “The Emoji Movie”
- “Underworld: Blood Wars”
- “All Eyez On Me”
What actress plays the role of Charlotte in Sofia Coppola’s “Lost in Translation”?
- Scarlet Johansson
- Monica Bellucci
- Jessica Biel
- Zooey Deschanel
What song in the Disney film “Coco” won the Academy Award fo the Best Original Song in 2018?
- “La Llorona”
- “Remember Me”
- “Everyone Knows Juanita”
- “Un Poco Loco”