a d v e r t i s e m e n t
a d v e r t i s e m e n t
Do you remember the TV series Chernobyl? The Chernobyl disaster is one of the largest nuclear disaster in history. And all of us could relive the horror of it through the miniseries made by HBO with the same name. Chernobyl was an amazing series which portrayed the horrifying incident in a perfect way. Can you answer these 15 questions on the series of Chernobyl?
Do you remember the TV series Chernobyl well enough to try out this quiz?
You may also like:
The three divers went into the contaminated water to carry out what task?
- Open the valve and drain the tanks of water
- To release the nuclear fuel and drain it out
- To release the water to cool the melting fuel
- To pass the nuclear fuel in the tanks of water
Who directed the miniseries Chernobyl?
- Johan Renck
- Craig Mazin
- Gustav Skarsgard
- Jarred Harris
The character of Ulana Khomyuk is not a single person but instead represents a group of scientists. True or False?
Throughout the show, control board technician Aleksandr Akimov repeats what line which was documented in the real event?
- “It was not our fault”
- “It was out of our hands”
- “We did everything right”
- “We have made a terrible mistake “
The speech given by Dr. Zarkov to keep the events of Chernobyl a secret from the people and spreading misinformation all happened. True or False?
The title of episode 5 “Vichnaya Pamyat “means what?
- Horrifying Disaster
- Insufferable Death
- Eternal Death
- Eternal Memory
All the people who went to the “Bridge of Death” in Pripyat died due to high levels of radiation. This event is a true or false?
Who portrayed Valery Legasov in the series?
- Stella Skarsgard
- Jared Harris
- Paul Ritter
- Adam Nagaitis
The event portrayed in episode 4 where men were drafted to kill the radioactive pets left in Pripyat is a real event.
What was used to clear the graphite from the roof over the reactor?
- Remote controlled Bulldozers
- Moon rovers
- West German robot
- Remote controlled Excavator
Doctors using milk to treat the radiation burn was actually carried out because they knew of no treatment for radiation. True or False?
The miners from Tula were brought in Chernobyl to serve what purpose?
- To cover the plant and seal the exposed radioactive plant
- To clear out the debris and radioactive waste
- To dig a tunnel under the plant to fill refrigerant
- To dig a tunnel under the plant to access the plant directly
The helicopter accident from episode 2 happened due to high radioactive exposure. Is this event true or false?
The pregnant wife of fire-fighter Vasily Ignatenko who had a serious case of radiation poisoning, lost their child due to radiation poisoning as well. True or false?
What award did the series Chernobyl win in the 35th TCA awards?
- Program of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement in Drama
- Outstanding Achievement in Movies, Miniseries and Specials
- Outstanding new program