a d v e r t i s e m e n t
a d v e r t i s e m e n t
Easy movie quiz with some tricky questions. What sci-fi novel inspired Ridley Scott’s film “Blade Runner”? If you know the answer, come and get your point. Some questions are easy, others are tricky, so be ready for the challenge. Average score: 9/15.
You may also like:
- Ready to face a real challenge? Too many people fail in question no. 8
- This quiz is so difficult to pass, it will make you sweat a lot. Ready?
- You won’t be able to answer all 15 questions about The Lord Of The Rings
It was supposed to be an easy movie quiz. But you know me, I couldn’t resist and added some tricky questions
What is the name of the actor who played scientist Stephen Hawking in “The Theory of Everything”?
- Daniel Day-Lewis
- Liam Neeson
- Eddie Redmayne
- Gary Oldman
What film does NASA show in management training programs to spot mistakes (at least 168 found!)?
- “The Cloverfield Paradox”
- “Colossus: The Forbin Project”
- “Red Planet”
What low-budget film had a makeup and hairstyling budget of just $250 but won the Oscar in this category in 2014?
- “Dallas Buyers Club”
- “Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa”
- “The Lone Ranger”
Who directed the film “Interstellar” in 2014?
- Christopher Nolan
- Denis Villeneuve
- Russ Mayberry
- Rand Ravich
Who received the Academy Award for Best Actress in 2015?
- Cate Blanchett in “Carol”
- Charlotte Rampling in “45 Years”
- Brie Larson in “Room”
- Saoirse Ronan in “Brooklyn”
Who was the director of the 1980 horror film “The Shining”
- Wes Craven
- David Cronenberg
- David Lynch
- Stanley Kubrick
Which actor played the Grinch in the film “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” (2000)?
- Leslie Nielsen
- Jim Carrey
- Steve Martin
- Tim Allen
Back in time to 1939… What was the name of the city where the Wizard of Oz could be found?
- The Emerald City
What sci-fi novel inspired the 1982 classic film “Blade Runner” directed by Ridley Scott?
- Iain M. Banks’s “Excession”
- Dan Simmons’s “Ilium”
- Philip Dick’s “Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?”
- Grant Naylor’s “Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers”
The character of Annie Reed in the 1993 American romantic comedy “Sleepless in Seattle” was played by whom?
- Meg Ryan
- Julia Roberts
- Demi Moore
- Jennifer Jason Leigh
Which actor played Agent K in the 1997 American science fiction comedy “Men in Black”?
- Will Ferrell
- John Cleese
- Seth Rogen
- Tommy Lee Jones
Marlee Matlin is the only deaf actress who received an Academy Award for her main role performance. Which film?
- “Sex, Lies and Videotape” (1989)
- “A Passage to India” (1984)
- “Extremities” (1986)
- “Children of a Lesser God” (1986)
Adrien Brody played which real life piano player in Roman Polansky’s “The Pianist”
- Władisław Szpilman
- Leopold Godowski
- Arthur Rubinstein
- Raoul Koczalski
In what 2016 film was Ryan Gosling nominated to the Academy Award for Best Actor?
- “Only God Forgives”
- “The Ides of March”
- “La La Land”
- “Blade Runner 2049”
What is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’s favorite food?